- Possesses rapid onset of maximum acid suppression with greater antisecretory effect over a 24 hour period
- Produces rapid inhibition of H-pylori compared with omeprazole and lansoprozole, main ulcer causing agents.
- Reduces the frequency & intensity of heart burn associated with ulcerative oesophagitis in GERO
- Increases the gastric empting rate and regulates the tone of Cardiac sphincter thus regulates reflux effectively.
- Controls acidic reflux effectively
- Nausea associated with acid peptic disorders
- Post operative nausea & vomiting
- Chronic gastritis