Leucorrhoea, also known as the discharge is a very common condition that has been experienced by most of the women of all ages, at some time or the other in their lives. This is because of the fact that the female genitals are extremely highly prone to the infections because they are moist and also remain covered at most times. Moreover, women do tend to sweat a lot in that area as compared to their counterparts, which increases the chances of the various possible infections and also inflammation.
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea:Leucorrhea can be quite an irritating and also uncomfortable condition, which leads to the symptoms such as:
§ foul smelling discharge,
§ pain in the stomach area and
§ constipation too.
So to prevent or to cure from this disease, females requires a vaginal support formula.
Leucoless is result promising anti-leucorrhoeal ayurvedic proprietory formula made up of multifaceted herbs which helps to stop excessive discharge from vagina and to make the female body more stronger & healthy without any side effect.
Main Actions of Leucoless:
· Decrease excess secretion by its excellent astringent action & provide sterility to the patients. Speed up vaginal epithelium renewal.
· Remove infections by its Diuretic Effect.
· Leucoless offers Anti-bacterial action on the mucous membrane of female genital tract.
· Leucoless exerts anti-inflammatory & analgesic action that resolve pain & inflammation.
· Leucoless has demulcent property which help in relieve burning, itching & other associated symptoms.
· Provide essential nutrition like Iron, Calcium, Essential Amino Acids & Bioflavonoid.
· Maintains Ph of Cervical Area & Vagina normally 3.5 to 4.5.
· By increasing the strength of vagina.
Indication & Uses:
· All types of leucorrhoea.
· As an add on in urinary tract infection.
· Vaginal Irritation.
Dosage: 1 Capsule twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Diet & Conduct: Sugar, Mushrooms, Hot & Spicy food & Alcohol should be avoided. Whereas Fresh Curd can be added in the diet.
Side Effect: Leucoless capsule has no side effects reported.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.